Sunday, February 10, 2013

Silence For Android Automatically Hushes Your Phone (And Helps You Save Face)

silencedWe've all been there ? you?re right in the middle of a sensitive situation and just a moment later you?re scrambling to find your ringing phone and shut it off like an ape groping for a particularly pesky nit. Alternately, I?ve missed more than my fair of phone calls just because I forgot to turn silent mode off. Surely there must be a happy medium. Well, of course there is. I?ve been playing with an Android app called Silence for the past few days now, and it?s been nothing short of magical for me.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/sRCA-Bt0J1Q/

glamping forgetting sarah marshall taraji p. henson shuttle discovery bonnie raitt internal revenue service intc

No comments:

Post a Comment